REACHING EACH AND EVERY ONE: A COMMUNITY SPORT INTERVENTION
AFTER YOU APPLY
The CPRA will assemble an Adjudication Team to review and score the applications.
Assessment and peer review will utilize the following evaluation criteria:
- Demonstration that the project aligns with the objectives of Reaching Each and Every One: A Community Sport Intervention
- Demonstration that the project will remove specific barriers faced by for one or more equity-deserving groups
- Demonstration that the project aims will maximize participation opportunities
- Demonstration that the intervention plan/design/timeline is appropriate, realistic, and feasible
- Demonstration that the applicant(s) have the skills, knowledge, expertise and capacity to complete the work proposed
- Demonstration that the budget is reasonable for the activities proposed
FUNDING DECISIONS AND IMPORTANT DATES
- All applicants will be notified by CPRA of their funding decision. All funding decisions are final.
- Application Deadline: November 10, 2022 (Atlantic provinces – December 1, 2022)
- Notice of Decision: December 22, 2022
CONDITIONS OF FUNDING
Successful candidates must:
- Confirm their use of funding within five (5) working days of the date of offer or the offer will be withdrawn
- Confirm that they have not already received any federal funding to support the same activities
- Confirm that every effort will be made to engage equity deserving individuals and groups in the project
- Confirm that they will comply with reporting and follow-up evaluation requirements
Per Government of Canada requirements, successful applicants will be required to complete a final program report within 30 days of project completion. Details regarding this report will be communicated to the recipients when the funds are released. Failure to submit the final program report will render the organization ineligible for future funding through the CPRA.
Successful applicants must acknowledge the financial support of CPRA and the Government of Canada in any communications.