ReImagine RREC – Renew, Retool, Engage and Contribute – is a national COVID-19 recovery initiative for parks, recreation and community sport leaders delivered by the Canadian Parks and Recreation Association (CPRA). It is intended to help leaders working in parks, recreation and community sport to improve planning, operations and delivery of programs and services in a pandemic and post-pandemic environment, as well as to contribute to community recovery more broadly. CPRA is hosting five interactive workshops for leaders in the parks, recreation and community sport sectors.
WORKSHOP #5: Technology: The New Frontier in Recreation and Community Sport
To register: https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AtlYRs_cQHmVWzXAgUoGHA
Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2022
Time: 12:00 – 1:30 p.m. ET
- Technology for leadership and training: Lessons from rural, remote and northern communities
- Technology and design of built and natural environments for health and well-being
- Caroline Sparks, Consultant, Recreation North Leadership Program
- John Frittenburg, The JF Group; Lead Consultant, ReImagine RREC
- Additional speaker to be announced
The workshop will consist of lecture-style information sharing and a panel discussion. It will be delivered in English with simultaneous French translation.
This workshop is supported by the Federal, Provincial and Territorial Physical Activity and Recreation Committee (PARC).